>Time for some networking! I usually don’t blog/Twitter/Facebook hop on the weekend so this is my last attempt of the week to get social and make some new friends. Come join in on the Facebook fun!
Category Archives: networking
- Follow the hosts (spots 1 and 2) via Google Friend Connect and leave a comment letting us know you followed so we can follow you back!
- Also, follow the person above you. Then follow as many people as you want!
- If you’d like, you can grab our button and help us spread the word. The more people that know about this, the more people will get involved!
- Remember when following blogs to leave a comment to the blogger knows that you stopped by and so they can follow you back!Leave the link to your homepage – not your giveaway or another blog hop.
- This is primarily to meet new friends and gain new GFC followers, however, you’re encouraged to also follow via Twitter and Facebook. Just let the person know what methods you’re using to follow them!
>Time to make some new friends and contacts! It’s Tuesday and there are a ton of blog, Twitter, and Facebook hops going on! Link up!
>I’m making some new Facebook friends this morning. If you’re looking for some new Facbeook fans, go link up at one of these sites. I’m really interested in hosting some bigger giveaway campaigns but need to hit at least 500 fans/followers/what have you before I can do so. I always follow people that follow me back, if they leave me a comment.
Head on over to check out all the details on this awesome giveaway! You can a lot of exposure to your blog and all of your social media accounts AND still be in the running to win the $1,000 prize yourself! How awesome is that?! Tell them Texas Type A Mom sent you!